What you’ll do
- Coordinate the operations of all teams, including but not limited to Academics, Research and Marketing teams.
- Partner with team leaders, and manage team members to ensure the world-class quality of online classes and services to students.
- Manage and assist with special projects such as Honored Guest Interviews, Online Office Hour, Team Online/Offline Happy Hours.
- Establish, execute, and manage procedures to build an efficient and flexible process to run a 50+ member organization and serve thousands of students.
- Co-build new pilot courses (one of the newest and most advanced AI course in Vietnam) in terms of logistics and make sure the class run smoothly.
- Schedule and manage appointments/meetings with team members and team leaders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree, 1-3 years of related experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Zoom.
- Strong communication, customer services, and time management skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment is a plus.
- Ability to remain flexible, proactive, and resourceful in stressful environments.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks promptly.
- 1-3 years of related experience preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment